Christopher Jacquet Cortès
Professional practice areas
European private law, international business law, French law: commercial, contracts, labour, litigation before French courts.
As member of the Paris and Barcelona Bars, he has worked in an international law firm in Paris, advising and defending French, Spanish and English-speaking clients.
With a dual Franco-Spanish culture, he is able to act with ease for clients from and with interests in both countries. He can advise and defend your interests in Spanish, French or even English.
Having trained in international law, he regularly acts in a cross-border context, assisting companies with their contractual issues (general terms and conditions, commercial contracts, etc.), social issues (company registration, approval of accounts, etc.) or employment law issues (employment contracts, departure negotiations, international mobility, etc.).
He can also represent them before the French civil, commercial and social courts in the context of various types of disputes (civil liability, breach of commercial contracts, unfair dismissal, etc.).
He can also represent clients before the French civil, commercial and social courts in various types of disputes (civil liability, breach of commercial contracts, unfair dismissal, etc.).
Finally, he attaches particular importance to client relations and to developments in the legal profession. This is why he is involved in various legaltech projects.
- Digilaw (Legaltech – 2018-2021)
- CAZEAU & ASSOCIES Lawfirm – Paris Bar (2018 – 2021)
- Lecturer in Personal Law – Fundamental Freedoms (Jean Moulin LYON III University – 2014-2015)
- Community lawyer at the Barcelona Bar since 2021
- Member of the Paris Bar since 2018
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession) – 2017
- Master II – International and comparative private law (University LYON III)
- Master I – Private and Judicial Law (University LYON III)
French, English, Spanish
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Córcega 270, ático
27, Rue du Pont Neuf
Members of the French notary network Groupe Monassier composed of more than 180 notaries and 750 collaborators.