Miquel Corredor Pérez
Professional practice areas
Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Water Law and Sports Law
Administrative Law, Environmental Law and Water Law; Broker, adviser to industry and suppliers, town halls and individuals in these matters.
His professional practice focuses on legal advice to Hydrographic Confederations, Town halls and high-level and low-level public and private water supply companies in Administrative and Water Law matters. He also has experience in the Secretariat and providing legal advice to public sector entities in water resource management, and has extensive practice in carrying out procedures for different relevant authorities, such as the Catalan Water Agency and the General Directorate of Water Resources of the Balearic Government Ministry of the Environment, among others.
In addition, he has served as a professor of Administrative and Constitutional Law at the “Clau D’Accés” Institute for Employment Training and Promotion.
His advice on water law has been prominent throughout his professional career; specifically, his role in providing legal advice in the procedures to constitute the Carme-Capellades Aquifer Central Water Users Board and the Abrera Basin Community of Water Users, which both ended with the final approval of their statutes by the Catalan Water Agency (Basin Organisation); to the Sant Andreu de la Barca Basin Community of Water Users, to the Colomers Dam Irrigation Community and for the constitution of the Guadiaro River Basin Central Users Board, which ended with the final approval of its statutes by the Southern Hydrographic Confederation (Basin Organisation).
In addition, he has given advice for various administrative procedures for the legalisation of uses, in the procedure to constitute the Baix Ter Aquifer Central Waters Users Board, in the procedure to constitute the Middle and Lower Tordera Aquifer Central Waters Users Board and the Malgrat, Palafolls and Blanes Irrigation Communities.
- La Liga match director (2015-present)
- Brugueras, Alcántara & García Bragado (2018-present)
- Self-employed lawyer (2017-2018)
- Codina Serveis Jurídics, S.L. (2002-2016)
- Royal Spanish Football Federation (2009-2014)
- Catalan Football Federation / Royal Spanish Football Federation (1987-2009)
- Institute of job training and promotion “clau d’accés” (2001-2002)
- Socías-Humbert Law Firm (1997-2001)
- Barcelona Mercantile Registry (1997)
- Plasencia Abogados Asociados (1996-1997)
- Selfoods, S.A. (1991)
- Secretary and legal advisor to the Carme-Cappellades Aquifer Central Water Users Board (2010-present)
- Secretary and legal advisor to the Abrera Basin Community of Water Users since its constitution (2009-present)
- Legal Advisor to the Molí de la Vila Irrigation and Industrialists Community, Capellades.
- Secretary and legal advisor to the Association of Owners, Manso Mateu Industrial Estate, El Prat de Llobregat.
- Secretary and legal advisor to the Canal de la Dreta Irrigation Community (2011-2016)
- Secretary and legal advisor to the Water Supply Association (2014-2016)
- Santander La Liga Match Director (2014 – present)
- Law degree in CDES Abat Oliba (1991-1996)
- Lyçée Français de Barcelone
English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.