Alejandro de Rojas
- Law degree from Barcelona University
- Master’s in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences from Barcelona University.
- Postgraduate on criminal responsibility for crimes committed within the company framework at Barcelona University
- Doctorate studies in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences at Barcelona University, with a certificate of research proficiency.
- Substitute Judge (1992-93)
- Postgraduate in Compliance at Pompeu Fabra University.
Advice and defence in financial criminal proceedings with implications for companies, their directors and managers. Development of corporate/compliance programmes, advising on the identification of criminal risks, the application of preventive measures, supervision, control and their periodic verification.
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Córcega 270, ático
27, Rue du Pont Neuf
Members of the French notary network Groupe Monassier composed of more than 180 notaries and 750 collaborators.