Carmen Rodrigo de Larrucea
Health law, civil and medical liability, bioethics, civil procedure.
Carmen RODRIGO DE LARRUCEA’s practice includes medical malpractice, health claims, assessment of personal injury, assessment of compensation, assessment of capacity and autonomy, medical expertise, forensic medicine, management of health issues, bioethical issues.
Carmen RODRIGO DE LARRUCEA has degrees in medicine and surgery as well as in law.
For more than 30 years, she has been creating synergies between these two fields.
In addition to her title of lawyer, Carmen RODRIGO DE LARRUCEA is a judicial expert in medicine and can act as such before all Spanish courts.
Fluent in French and English, she also practices in an international context and frequently intervenes in cases related to other countries such as France and Morocco.
She is also an associate professor at the Universitat Blanquerna – Universitat Ramon Llull in Barcelona.
This atypical profile and her high level of technical and theoretical skills make her an ideal advisor for anyone dealing with legal and health issues.
She also provides a wide range of legal services both for individuals (accidents, medical claims, assessment of personal injury…) and for companies (management of health issues, civil liability…) or for other legal professionals (drafting of expert reports or contesting adverse reports).
- Member of the Barcelona Bar since 1999.
- Associate Professor at the Universitat Blanquerna – Universitat Ramon Llull since 2019 (previously teacher since 2008).
- Judicial expert in the assessment of personal injury since 1985.
- Forensic doctor from 1985 to 1994.
- Master’s degree in Personal Injury Assessment from the University of Barcelona (UB) – Clinical.
- Degree in Law from the National University of Distance Learning (UNED).
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB).
- Diploma in Hospital Management from the Escuela Superior de Administración y Dirección de Empresas (ESADE).
Spanish, French, English, Catalan.
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Córcega 270, ático
27, Rue du Pont Neuf
Tel. +34 934 671 670
Fax: +34 934 871 853
Tel. +33 144 01 97 40
Members of the French notary network Groupe Monassier composed of more than 180 notaries and 750 collaborators.