Catherine Marti de Anzizu
- Graduated in Private Law (1986) from the University Via Dominitia.
- Certificate of Judicial Studies– University of Montpellier (1986).
- Postgraduate Degree (DESS) in Foreign Trade (1987).
- Graduated from the Institute of Business Administration (IAE). University of Montpellier (1988).
- Graduated by the Centre for Training of Professional Lawyers (CAPA) of Montpellier (1988).
- Degree in Spanish Law. Ministry of Justice. Madrid (1989).
French, Spanish, English, Catalan.
Catherine Marti de Anzizu has been advising equally for more than 30 years to French and French-speaking companies and individuals who want to invest in the Spanish market and to Spanish-speaking companies and individuals who carry out or wish to carry out their activities in France.
Due to her dual training in French and Spanish law, her knowledge of both cultures and her specialization in both legal systems, she accompanies her clients in the resolution of their
Franco-Spanish conflicts both before the Spanish or French Courts and before arbitration institutions.
Catherine Marti de Anzizu also advises on matters of international inheritance and donations law and European law applicable to matrimonial property regimes and domestic partnerships.
- Attorney at the Montpellier’s Court of Appeal since March 1989.
- Lawyer member of the Barcelona Bar Association since June 1989.
- Lawyer and adviser for the Consulate General of France in Spain since 2004.
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Córcega 270, ático
27, Rue du Pont Neuf
Members of the French notary network Groupe Monassier composed of more than 180 notaries and 750 collaborators.