Professional Practice areas
Banking Law, Procedural Law, Civil and Family Law
With more than 10 years of legal practice, he has focused his professional practice from the beginning on Banking Law and Procedural Law, advising and practising the legal defence of recognized financial entities.
He has also practised as a lawyer for different banking entities, and worked for 3 years in the Ibercaja Legal Department. His experience in financial institutions allows him to fully understand the needs and internal functioning of these companies, and is the ideal external support and advisor.
He also has extensive experience in advising private clients on Civil and Family Law matters.
- Brugueras, Alcántara & García-Bragado Abogados (2012-present)
- Ibercaja (2009-2012)
- CIPDI: data protection auditor (2008-2009)
- Martínez Ramos & de la Cruz Abogados (2006-2008)
- Postgraduate degree in Companies in crisis at IDEC-Pompeu Fabra (2014)
- Master’s in Family Law at Barcelona University (2016)
- Master’s in Tax Advice and Taxation at CEF (2010)
- Law degree from Barcelona University (2006)
Spanish and Catalan
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.