Tomás Giménez Duart
- Degree in Law from the Central University of Valencia.
- Notary public since 1973.
- Notary public of Barcelona since 1977 by restricted competition between notaries.
- Member of the Catalan Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation (2014).
- Associate Professor of Civil Law (mortgage/real estate) at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Director of the Legal Journal “La Notaria” (1990-1998).
- Director of the Legal Education Department of the College of Notaries of Catalonia (since 2017).
- Author of several publications in the fields of Civil, Commercial and Mortgage Law.
Related practice areas
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Córcega 270, ático
27, Rue du Pont Neuf
Members of the French notary network Groupe Monassier composed of more than 180 notaries and 750 collaborators.